Solvers Services Limited is a professional and environmentally conscious organisation, which acknowledges the impact that our operations may potentially have on the environment. We are committed to continually reducing our environmental impact associated with managing the provision of security and cleaning services. We intend to create a better environment through encouraged sustainable business practices, through the services we provide, and through our people who provide them.
As part of our ongoing commitment to the protection of the environment, Solvers Services will continue to document, implement and maintain a suitable, integrated environmental management system that endeavours to:
- Prevent pollution, reduce waste in all aspects of our business, from Security to Cleaning, by utilising sustainable technologies which minimise energy and materials consumption
- Increase employee awareness and understanding of the part they play in the achievement of our goals through effective qualification, training and communication
- Consider the effects that our operations may have on the local community
- Promotes a culture of ‘reduce, re-use and recycle’ across all of our operations
- Minimise the use of paper wherever possible and recycle any waste paper
- Use environmental activities to reduce operating costs, passing these savings on to our customers and our employees
- Seek to work in partnership with the community by behaving in a considerate and socially responsible manner
- Ensure effective and expedient incident control, investigation and reporting.
We assign responsibility throughout the management chain for the implementation of our EMS, by ensuring we have competent people to undertake their duties. Directors are personally responsible for the environmental performance of the company and they have signed this policy statement in acknowledgement of this.
24/7 Call Support | FREE Quote & Survey