Health and Safety Policy
It is the policy of the Company to pay the highest regard to health and safety when pursuing our other business objectives. It is recognised that the principal of successful health and safety management can contribute to successful business performance.
The Company will allocate resources to provide and maintain safe and healthy places of work and work conditions. We are committed to progressive improvements to our safety management system which will assist in developing a positive health and safety culture throughout the organisation. It is believed that the pursuit of this policy will lead to the progressive improvements in our health and safety performance.
The Company recognises that health and safety can only be effectively controlled through full co-operation throughout the organisation. This will be achieved by maximising the contributions of individuals, as a key source, through a training programme designed to encourage all employees to promote the development of a positive health and safety culture.
Where significant risk assessment shows it to be necessary, we will call on the services of our outside experts and consultants to assist us with our health and safety responsibilities. We firmly believe that our operational responsibility for safety lies with management and each individual employee and not the health and safety officer or our safety committee.
Health and safety policies and procedures will be positively promoted within the organisation and brought to the attention of all our employees. We will continually review and update the policy to identify deficiencies and to meet any changes in legislation and business developments. The Health and Safety (Consultation with Employees) Regulations 1996 encourage improvements in the health and safety of employees at work. Employers are required to consult employees in good time on matters relating to their welfare.
We are committed to making employees aware of their own responsibilities to do everything possible to prevent injury to themselves or others in the course of their work and will consult with managers in the implementation of the health and safety policy. We are also committed to reviewing our policy and arrangements on a regular basis to ensure compliance with regulations.
SOLVERS SERVICES LIMITED WILL:
- Provide and maintain plant and systems of work that are, as far as is reasonably practicable, safe and without risks to health.
- Make arrangements for ensuring, as far as is reasonably practicable, safety and the absence of risks to health in connection with the use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances.
- Provide such information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health and safety of its employees.
- Maintain any place of work that is under its sole control in a condition which is, so far as is reasonably practicable, safe and without risks to health, and to provide and maintain safe means of access to and exit from such places of work that are safe and without risk to health.
- Provide and maintain a working environment for employees that is, so far as is reasonably practicable, safe and without risks and which has adequate welfare facilities and arrangements.
- Conduct the Company business in a manner which will not put at risk the health, safety and welfare of other persons not in our employment whether working at or visiting our premises or those of our Clients.
This policy has been authorised and has the full support of the Directors and it is our sincere hope that it will be fully supported by each and every one of our employees.
24/7 Call Support | FREE Quote & Survey